- President and Representative Director
- Koki Kimura joined mixi, Inc. in 2008. He oversaw operations consulting for mixi's Games Department and worked on several communications-based games, including "Sunshine Ranch." Afterwards, he helped launch the Monster Strike Project. He was made a corporate officer in November 2014, appointed to the board of directors in June 2015, then became the corporate officer of sports in April 2018. In June 2018, he became the president and representative director of mixi, Inc. Prior to joining mixi, he worked for a variety of companies, including those in the electrical equipment and mobile content industries.
- Director, Corporate Officer
- Kosuke Taru joined mixi, Inc. in February 2014. Initially involved with planning and operating Monster Strike at Monster Strike Studio (now XFLAG Studio), Kosuke was made executive director of the studio in January 2015. He was made the head of the Monster Strike Business Division at XFLAG Studio in April 2017, then appointed to the board of directors in June 2017. He was made the corporate officer of digital entertainment in April 2018. Prior to joining mixi, he worked for a variety of companies, including Livedoor Co., Ltd. (now Line Corp.) and other mobile content companies.
- Director, Corporate Officer, CFO
Hiroyuki Ohsawa joined mixi, Inc. in June 2007. He oversaw accounting and finance for mixi's Finance Group, which included budgeting, management accounting, and disclosure for various projects. In November 2011, he was appointed executive director of the Accounting and Finance Department. After first serving as section chief of the Management Promotion Office (currently the Corporate Planning Office), he was made managing director of the Management Department in June 2017. In April 2018, he was made the corporate officer of finance and group management for the company. He was appointed to the board of directors in June 2018. Prior to joining mixi, he worked at a certified tax accountant office and KBMJ Inc. (currently Appirits Inc.)
- Director, Corporate Officer
Masahiko Okuda joined mixi, Inc. in April 2013. He supervised the Customer Support Department, as well as the Corporate Responsibility Department for mixi Group. In January 2015, he was appointed managing director of the Member Support Division. After leaving the company in December 2016, he established his own company and led consulting duties for a variety of operations including customer support, counter-fraud measures, and legal checks. He returned to mixi as the corporate officer of compliance and operations in April 2018 and was appointed to the board of directors in June 2018. He was made the corporate officer of user support in April 2019. Prior to joining mixi, he worked at a variety of companies including Yahoo!.
- Director, Corporate Officer, CTOTatsuma Murase
Tatsuma Murase joined E Mercury (now mixi, Inc.) in 2005. He helped develop the social network "mixi." After leaving the company in 2009, he worked for a variety of companies in the game industry before returning to mixi in 2013. He mainly oversaw the development of Monster Strike. In July 2016, he was placed in charge of all XFLAG engineers as executive director of XFLAG Studio's Game Development Division. He was made corporate officer and CTO in April 2018 and was appointed to the board of directors in June 2019.
- Founder and Chairperson, Corporate Officer
- As a university student in 1997, Kenji Kasahara was inspired by the IT business case studies he covered in seminars, along with the rise of online businesses in Silicon Valley. He sensed an opportunity and started a recruitment website called "Find Job!" in November 1997. In June 1999, he incorporated the company and became its representative director. His next step was to launch the social networking service "mixi" in February 2004. The company's name was changed to "mixi, Inc." in February 2006 and it was listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange's Mothers market in September of the same year. Kenji was made chairman of the board of directors in June 2013. He was made the corporate officer of media in April 2018.
Outside DirectorSatoshi Shima
Outside DirectorNaoko Shimura
Outside DirectorTatsuya Matsunaga
Outside Audit and Supervisory Board Member（full-time）Takako Kato
Outside Audit and Supervisory Board MemberHiroyuki Wakamatsu
Outside Audit and Supervisory Board MemberYuichiro Nishimura
Outside Audit and Supervisory Board MemberNozomi Ueda
Corporate OfficerMasaya Tamura
Corporate OfficerYasuhiro Ogino
Corporate OfficerHiroaki Kato
Corporate OfficerYuko Nemoto
Corporate OfficerShuhei Yanamoto
Corporate OfficerKoji Ishii
Corporate OfficerKanji Kobayashi