- President and Representative DirectorKoki Kimura
- Prior to joining mixi, Koki Kimura worked for a variety of companies, including those in the electrical equipment and mobile content industries. He joined mixi, Inc. in 2008. He oversaw operations consulting for mixi's Games Department and worked on several communications-based games, including "Sunshine Ranch." Afterward, he helped launch the Monster Strike Project. He was made a corporate officer in November 2014, appointed to the board of directors in June 2015, then became a director and corporate officer in April 2018. In June 2018, he became the president and representative director of mixi, Inc. and remained a corporate officer. He is currently the president and representative director of mixi as of April 2020.
- DirectorKosuke Taru
- Prior to joining mixi, Kosuke Taru worked for a variety of companies, including Livedoor Co., Ltd. (now Line Corp.) and other mobile content companies. He joined mixi, Inc. in February 2014. Initially involved with planning and operating Monster Strike at Monster Strike Studio (now Monster Strike Business Operations), he was made executive director of the studio in January 2015. He was made the head of the Monster Strike Business Division at XFLAG Studio in April 2017, then appointed to the board of directors in June 2017. He was made a director and corporate officer in April 2018. He is currently a director of mixi as of April 2020.
- Director, CFOHiroyuki Ohsawa
- Prior to joining mixi, Hiroyuki Osawa worked at a certified tax accountant office and KBMJ Inc. (currently Appirits Inc.) He joined mixi, Inc. in June 2007. He oversaw accounting and finance for mixi's Finance Group, which included budgeting, management accounting, and disclosure for various projects. In November 2011, he was appointed executive director of the Accounting and Finance Department. After first serving as section chief of the Management Promotion Office, he was made managing director of the Management Department in June 2017. In April 2018, he was made a corporate officer. In June 2018, he was appointed to the board of directors as CFO and remained a corporate officer. He is currently a director and CFO of mixi as of April 2020.
- DirectorMasahiko Okuda
- Prior to joining mixi, Masahiko Okuda worked at a variety of companies including Yahoo!. He joined mixi, Inc. in April 2013. He supervised the Customer Support Department, as well as the Corporate Responsibility Department for mixi Group. In January 2015, he was appointed managing director of the Member Support Division. After leaving the company in December 2016, he established his own company and led consulting duties for a variety of operations including customer support, counter-fraud measures, and legal checks. He returned to mixi as a corporate officer in April 2018 and was appointed to the board of directors and remained a corporate officer in June 2018. He is currently a director of mixi as of April 2020.
- Director, CTOTatsuma Murase
- Tatsuma Murase joined E-Mercury (now mixi, Inc.) in 2005. He helped develop the social network "mixi." After leaving the company in 2009, he worked for a variety of companies in the game industry before returning to mixi in 2013. He mainly oversaw the development of Monster Strike. In July 2016, he was placed in charge of all XFLAG engineers as executive director of XFLAG Studio's Game Development Division. In April 2018, he was made a corporate officer and CTO. In June 2019, he was appointed to the board of directors and remained as CTO and a corporate officer. He is a director and CTO of mixi as of April 2020.
- Director and FounderKenji Kasahara
- As a university student in 1997, Kenji Kasahara was inspired by the IT business case studies he covered in seminars, along with the rise of online businesses in Silicon Valley. He sensed an opportunity and started a recruitment website called "Find Job!" in November 1997. In June 1999, he incorporated the company and became its representative director. His next step was to launch the social networking service "mixi" in February 2004. The company's name was changed to "mixi, Inc." in February 2006 and it was listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange's Mothers market in September of the same year. Kenji was made chairperson of the board of directors in June 2013. In April 2018, he remained as chairperson and was made a corporate officer. He is a director and the founder of mixi as of June 2021.
Outside DirectorSatoshi Shima
Outside DirectorNaoko Shimura
Outside DirectorMasuo Yoshimatsu
Full-time Audit & Supervisory Board Member (Outside)Yuichiro Nishimura
Full-time Audit & Supervisory Board Member (Outside)Takako Kato
Outside Audit & Supervisory Board MemberHiroyuki Wakamatsu
Outside Audit & Supervisory Board MemberNozomi Ueda
Corporate OfficerYuko Nemoto
Corporate OfficerKoji Ishii
Corporate OfficerShuhei Yanamoto
Corporate OfficerKanji Kobayashi
Corporate OfficerKohei Shimamura